MACO RACING DUNLOP ENDURANCE DAY July 10th – Slovakia Ring
Four-hour Endurance race for 2 or 3-member teams
• The race is for all Riders, whether they hold a racing license or not.
• All the teams shall have free practice and qualifications sessions.
• The Ten fastest teams in class 600cc and above ie:-1000 cm3 shall qualify for Superpole.
The most successful teams in the race will receive valuable prizes.
• To draw a number of interesting prizes will be included on all participants /Lottery
• Refreshments will be avaliable.
The race may participate 600cm3 bikes and 1000 bikes,
Team can be mixed but in mixed teams/ 600 cm3 and 1000cm3/ starting category for the mixed teams will be in 1000 cm3.
Entry fee for the entire day standing in advance = 200,00 € / The amount must be paid by the 5th of July 2013
Account Number: 2628731836/1100 (IBAN: SK7011000000002628731836, SWIFT: TATR SK BX)
Entry to the site = 220,00 €
The price includes a transponder.
Awards for most successful teams:
Prizes for most successful teams:
1st place: set of Dunlop tires, voucher worth 150, – € for the purchase of PP tuning parts, cosmetics brands Motul
2nd place: Dunlop rear tire, voucher worth 100, – € for the purchase of PP tuning parts, cosmetics brands Motul
3rd place: Front tire Dunlop, voucher worth 80, – € for the purchase of PP tuning parts, cosmetics brands Motul
Winning Trophies for the first 10 teams.
Prizes in the Raffle / Lottery draw:-
All and Riders are automatically entered into the prize draw which has been donated by our Racing partners, so everyone has a chance Win!
• 1x Helmet Arai
• 1x Helmet Knox
• 6x Braking Dynojet
• 2x Free ride to Slovakia Ring
• 1x Moto cosmetics Ipone
• 1x Moto cosmetics Ipone
• 2x T-shirt Dainese
• 5x T-shirt Maco Racing
• 2x Cosmetics Muc Off
• 2x Jacket from Italian Moto
Registration of participants and technical screening will take place 9 July 6 p.m. to 22:00 h and 10 July from 7:00 h to 10:00 h.
10th July 2013:
09,00-09,30 Free Practice – All Classes
09,30-10,00 Free Practice – All Classes
10.00 to 10.30 Qualification 1000 cm3
10.30 to 11.00 Qualification 600 cm3
11.00 to 12.30 Superpole
12.30 to 13.00 Lunch Break
13.00 to 13.55 Briefing competitors with the Directorate of the event and the starting procedure
13.55-17.55 4-Hour ENDURANCE Race
18.20 to 18.45 Winners Announced
Qualification and SuperPole:
– All riders must attend qualification practices.
– The final qualifying time is calculated by summing the times of all competitors divided by the number of team riders team.
– Superpole may attend the 10 fastest teams from each category
– In Superpole starts for one team only one rider from that team . The riders will be on track are supplied with in 35-second intervals.
– If the competitor in Superpole reached faster time than before in qualifying, he foresees better, in this case the qualifying time. Split boot is designed just like in qualifying, counting times of all riders team (of qualifications, or Superpole) divided by the number of team riders.
– Participation in Superpole is not compulsory!
ONLINE FORM:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]